The church stands in the eastern side of the settlement on a raised terrace, with a staircase leading to it on the western side. The original Gothic church was built in 1465-1480, whose parts were used in the reconstruction of the church at the end of the 17th century. In the 19th century, the church was rebuilt and re-equipped. A bell tower was added in 1857. The bell tower is of the Aquileian type, but it is topped with a stone onion-pyramidal dome. The high altar of St. Hermagoras and Fortunatus, made from marble and inlaid, imitates Baroque pillar-type altars. Next to the triumphal arch stand neo-baroque side altars, made as a marbled plaster pair. The left altar of Margaret the Virgin features a painting of Margaret the Virgin, made in 1870 by Pavel Künl. The right altar of Virgin Mary features a painting of the Immaculate Conception, the work of Janez Wolf from 1876.
Spletna stran za nemoteno delovanje uporablja piškotke
Spletna stran za delovanje uporablja samo nujno potrebne piškotke, za katere ne potrebujemo vaše privolitve. Brez namestitve teh piškotkov, vam nemotenega dostopa do spletne strani ne moremo omogočiti.
Za več informacij si preberite Politika piškotkov.