Glavni trg 1
Glavni trg 8
The stone pillar sign with a base and a "house" and a stone hipped roof stands at the crossroads of Na Hribu Street and the path leading to Old Castle. The inscription reading Erected by/ Rok Mohorčič / from Vipava/ on 16 March/ 1899 is carved at the base. In the rectangular niche there is a bust relief of St. Roch with a dog, and under him the inscription reading St. Roch/ pray to God for us!