In 1648, the church is mentioned as St. Gotthard. The patronage changed around 1782, when the patron saint Francis Xavier is mentioned, and a year later the fraternity of Saint Francis Xavier at the Church of St. Gotthard. The present-day church was probably built in the second half of the 17th century. The neo-Roman pillar-type high altar of St. Francis Xavier, made from polished concrete, dates 1871. The altar niche features sculptures depicting St. Francis Xavier baptising an Indian, and on the sides there are statues of St. Jerome and St. Lawrence. Angels kneel at the tabernacle.
Spletna stran za nemoteno delovanje uporablja piškotke
Spletna stran za delovanje uporablja samo nujno potrebne piškotke, za katere ne potrebujemo vaše privolitve. Brez namestitve teh piškotkov, vam nemotenega dostopa do spletne strani ne moremo omogočiti.
Za več informacij si preberite Pravilnik o piškotkih.