The main square in Vipava with Plečnik's monument -With the emergence of of the Cooperative Home in 1948-1950 and the emergence of Plečnik's monument to the fallen on 5 October 1952, Vipava's second square was finally formed, named Titov trg in 1985, and now Glavni trg, which is today the distinctive sign of Vipava. On a small platform made of granite blocks stands a cubic concrete plinth surrounded by four cylindrical flower pots. On the base is a base with a pillar, in which two squares with inscriptions are embedded, and on top, as a symbol of viticulture, is a capitol made of four massive vine leaves with clusters.
Wine Museum - The Wine Museum in the vaulted cellar of the Lanthieri Manor houses collections of vine-growing, viticulture and winemaking, which testify to the rich tradition of tending the vine on Vipava soil.
Lanthieri Manor with park - The noble Lanthieri family, originally from the Brescia area, moved to Goriška in the second half of the 15th century. The Vipava castle, which Valvasor calls the New Castle, was built around 1659 by Anton V. Lanthieri: this is evidenced by the year carved on the key of the portal that leads from the palace to the bridge behind it.
Vipava River springs - Just a few steps from the main square in Vipava are the 2 main springs of the Vipava River, Podfarovž and Podskala. In addition to these springs, the springs behind Tabor, in Podlipca, in Jama and in Sleženec are also central. The Vipava River is the only river in Europe with a deltaic source.
Spletna stran za nemoteno delovanje uporablja piškotke
Spletna stran za delovanje uporablja samo nujno potrebne piškotke, za katere ne potrebujemo vaše privolitve. Brez namestitve teh piškotkov, vam nemotenega dostopa do spletne strani ne moremo omogočiti.
Za več informacij si preberite Pravilnik o piškotkih.